Apr 6, 2006

Power Point For Crooks

I hate Power Point.

I don't trust anyone pitching me anything if they're pitching it with Power Point. But here I am, Power Point bull-shitting my way along to huckster my latest venture-cap wares to a consortium of PigCap punters. Even a truthteller can at times resort to graphic skullduggery to turn a buck or two when he can't shake the Geneve Car Salon out of his misogynist mind. But all this rambling is intended to be but a segue from his compulsive urge to post a babe-picture to informing you that M1 ain't back at SMC in any regular manner until Friday because of his Power Pointing shenanigans. Luckily the eagle-eyed Effwit has been fastidiously holding down the SMC fort against Genocide George and his band of quirky hairdo evil-doers.


I wonder how many times Power Point was deployed by Rumsfeld's cadre of prostate-bleeding deathskulls to pitch their particularly rushed approach to Iraq that so remarkably contravened the better wisdoms of all the State Dept., Intelligence community, and Pentagon experts on such invasive contingencies. I bet it was many a confabbing time.

Experience has taught me that whenever you find a 50+ suited geezer with a Power Point presentation, a laptop, and a projector (and God forbid a laser pointer!) - well, you will have found a shyster trying to get his grubby hand inside your shirt and on out through the fire exit before you can holler "Who the fuck stole my new pacemaker battery?!"

Head over to Effwit and PSD to keep up with all the crap in which we ourselves so love to bask in.

No comments: