Jan 8, 2011

Retards -- Not Just An AQI Asset

Perhaps the most ridiculous thing uttered by a non-impaired person lately.

The Pakistanis "understand that Afghanistan-Pakistan has become the single most important foreign policy issue to the United States, and their cachet has gone up." But they also realize that they may have reached the point of maximum leverage, this official said...



I ain't too sure about the "non-impaired" bit, now that I think about it.

Poor Effwit -- gurl can't bring herself to say retard. That's where an M1 steps in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a tough together guy you must be. So brave to use the word retard. Personally I think you'd win big on the asshole meter but what do I know? I'm just the parent of a child with special needs.

M1 said...

Congratulations.

I always prayed and hoped that I would be the lucky father of a special needs child since so many out there are unsuited such blessing when bestowed upon them.

Unfortunately, I was bestowed the gift that demands lesser of my peculiar talents of attentiveness,

What a rip-off de fate.

If you're an adult challenged by the great gift of a child demanding intensive attention of a hyper-talented caretaker then give me a call and I'll step up to compensate for any of your shortcomings.

Yeah, life ain't fuckin' fair, is it!

And yes,I'm probably an asshole -- and you're probably full of BS, lying about being gifted with a child needing all the love a complete person longs to give.

Prove me wrong or go hang yourself for exploiting the finest among us.(I'll donate the rope)