Sep 27, 2008

Revolutions In Revolutions


Indeed, posting has been tardy despite dubious ambitions of saturation flaunting. No apologies, to be sure - we've been aggressing on other time-devouring and invoice-able fronts, as well as hermetically delving into arising revolutions within significant ongoing revolutions; much creeping decisiveness is in motion and much of this tip-toeing choreography has been afforded our selfish attention afore hacked 'n jacked scribblings in this our admitted forum of narcissistic relief.

Pegging of the dollar - to what now?

Iran so more now than ever.

A perfect and kinetically laced IO aimed at Western Europe. Thanks Georgia's Poor Villy: God save a NATO embedded amidst an aspiringly recalcitrant EU.

IO Meister Petraeus to CENTCOM.

Pakistan - graft up for grabs. (Are we the best of bidders?)

Things are coalescing out there in the night - radiation from countless stars with the radar emissions of FAA regulated flight control towers. All the while everything important relentlessly expands.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Crap, I ain't been here for a couple of months and I see this?
I guess I will have to dig up some obscure insurance policy and compare linguistics.

Nice to see you are still vertical at times.

Busted.

M1 said...

Busted

They keep telling me, "Don't mix cheap moonshine with meatball batter, M1"

One day I'll learn. *Til then I can only apologize on behalf of my foster mother.