Jul 24, 2006

Teflon Repairs

I'm in the midst, and have been so for the past 2 months, of a semi-scheduled Teflon maintenance regimen. It includes plenty of cocktails in exotic locations where people aren't being killed, maimed, and terrorized with my plethora of ante'd up tax bucks.

The downside of these surface overhauls is that they entail a rather truant attentiveness to my self-imposed SMC duties. However, God confided with me during happy hour that his wife appeared ripe to forgive me. I pray that you can at least afford me your indifference.

In the meatballian meantime, and during all other times, seek your guidance over at Effwit's. He's not much for gratuitous nudity but that too can be forgiven according to certain esoteric strains of Buddhist thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're working on a no-lines tan somewhere in the med ;)

summer solstice blessings from the witch....

Anonymous said...

ps... would like to post your blog addy at gab... sent you a pm to that effect, but per your norm it remains unread...s'ok or what? doc's even posted asking for it...

woz

M1 said...

The weather of the Med of old has drifted northward. Thanks Humvee. Tanlines are being honed and greased under a Skankanavian sun.

Sure, post it per convenience. Tis not the season for arduous labor.